DxT | Destructive Tendencies™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Itachimaru4242 Do I really need a new app?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Itachimaru4242 Do I really need a new app? Empty
PostSubject: Itachimaru4242 Do I really need a new app?   Itachimaru4242 Do I really need a new app? EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 1:39 am

Name (First name): Zach

Console (XBOX/PS): Xbox One / 360

Gamertag: Itachimaru4242

Time Zone: CTS

Age (18+ only): 23

Casual or Competitive: Competitive

Previous Clans: dT

How did you hear about dT?: Used to run with SiiGz, Karma, pure, lazyknave, paylo, hungmeat, goat, sammiebear that's everyone I can think of at this time. But I remember there were a lot more members.
Back to top Go down
iamJAKYL

iamJAKYL

PostSubject: Re: Itachimaru4242 Do I really need a new app?   Itachimaru4242 Do I really need a new app? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 8:01 am

hey man, havent seen you in awhile!

most of us are just getting back into, i'll add you up tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachimaru4242 Do I really need a new app?   Itachimaru4242 Do I really need a new app? EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Ya man it's been a long time it seems. I'm looking at picking up BLOPS 3 soonish, depending on how next week goes. Might have a new job requiring me to move rather far, so waiting to see if that works out. Just thought I'd stop by, re-register, see the crew, and prepare to start gaming with yall again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachimaru4242 Do I really need a new app?   Itachimaru4242 Do I really need a new app? Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachimaru4242 Do I really need a new app?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DxT | Destructive Tendencies™ :: Recruitment :: Applications-
Jump to: